BY BEAUTY BAY ACID TRIP 5% GLYCOLIC ACID TONER WITH AHA AND PHA
We updated the formula to improve its performance and make it super suitable for all skin types (while keeping all your favourite parts from the original).
The all-new and improved Acid Trip uses gentle chemical exfoliants to target different layers of the skin, clear the pores, and accelerate cell turnover for clearer, smoother, and brighter looking skin.
Short for alpha-hydroxy acid, AHAs are chemical exfoliants that break down dead skin cells on the surface of the skin.
Also known as gluconolactone, PHAs works to slough away dead skin cells and attracts moisture to skin.
An acid-based exfoliating toner.
Change your skin for the better with the By BEAUTY BAY Acid Trip 5% Glycolic Acid Toner with AHA and PHA. Created with multiple forms of acid-based exfoliants, this toner works to target different layers of the skin to clear pores and accelerate cellular turnover. AHAs (glycolic acid) work to chemically exfoliate the skin to refine, help brighten and improve uneven and dull skin tone and PHAs (gluconolactone) deliver gentle exfoliation to promote softer and smoother skin. The results? Clearer, smoother and brighter complexions.
Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Heptyl Glucoside, Gluconolactone, Polysorbate 20, Allantoin, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol.
- Apply to clean skin, avoiding the eye area like it's your ex. Either dispense some of the toner into your palms and pat into skin or saturate a cotton pad with the product and gently wipe.
- Use in the PM. Use daily or 2-3 times a week if you have sensitive skin.
Always make sure to use SPF during the day when using this product.
- Keep away from eyes.
- If material accidentally enters the eye, rinse well with plenty of clean water.
- Seek medical attention if irritation persists.
- Immediately after use, avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- It is recommended that use of the product is followed with the application of an effective SPF.
- Stop using this product if you develop redness or itching.
- Do not apply to damaged or inflamed skin.
- Keep out of reach of children