BY BEAUTY BAY SKINHIT 0.2% RETINOL COMPLEX SERUM WITH RETINOL AND PEPTIDES
A retinol-based serum
For skin that is hydrated, smooth and clear, make an appointment with the By BEAUTY BAY SkinHit 0.2% Retinol Complex Serum with Retinol and Peptides. This skin-loving serum helps to improve the appearance of pigmentation, dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles thanks to the 0.2% retinol complex while added peptides infuse the skin with moisture, helping to improve the skin’s clarity. Perfect for first time retinol users, this serum is soon to be your new BFF. Use alone or mix with the Day One Moisturiser, the Thirst Class Rich Moisturiser or the Skin Fixer Clay Mask.
- We recommend easing into daily
Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, BHT, BHA.
HIT RESET ON YOUR SKIN.The Skincare By BEAUTY BAY 0.2% Retinol Complex Serum is the latest SkinHit that you need to add to your collection. Formulated with retinol and peptides to slow down signs of aging and reduce pigmentation, as well as improving skin clarity and hydration, this serum is perfect if you're looking to venture into the world of retinol
0.2% RETINOL COMPLEX
Works to improve the appearance of pigmentation and dark spots, as well as reducing fine lines and wrinkles. This is great skin, bottled.
Infuses the skin with moisture and hydration, resulting in smoother, clearer, and healthier looking skin. Glowy skin starts here.
Warnings – This product contains Vitamin A. It is not recommended to use in pregnancy and while breastfeeding. Use with caution if taking dietary supplements or using other products containing Vitamin A.
- When first starting to use this serum, do not use daily, as your skin needs to build a tolerance to the retinol.
- Use a couple of times a week at first and then build up to daily use.
- Apply 1 to 2 drops directly onto the skin.
- Use as part of your PM skincare routine.
Follow with SPF the morning after.
- Can also be mixed into moisturisers and masks to suit your specific needs – you do you.
- Apply some moisturiser or mask onto the back of your hand.
- Mix in 1 to 2 drops of serum and then smooth over cleansed skin.
- Use a maximum of two SkinHit Serums at one time.